"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Poor Punky

It has been over a year since Rowan was last admitted to the hospital, but our streak ended today.

She woke up at 6am throwing up and by 11 we were already in the ER. (But this time the hospital was only 15 minutes away from thanks to daddy's new job.)

Right now she is in the PICU.
Her admitting diagnosis is sepsis, but we are unsure of where the infection is coming from.

Poor baby even had to have a lumbar puncture. (Spinal Tap)

Praying we have some answers tomorrow morning, but so thankful to have this snoring beauty by my side tonight.




Before the hospital.



ER







Moving to ICU.

And she's been called Punky about 4 times since we've been here. A new term for me. I'm thinking a cross between puny, kid, funky.


3 comments:

  1. Oh no poor sweet Rowan!!! I am saying many prayers for you tonight sweet girl! May you have a restful night and I pray the doctors have answers and solutions in the morning. May you have a speedy recovery!!!! Many hugs to you my darling!!!! Love, prayers, and blessings to all of you....Billie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best to your Rowen, Megan. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!! Your kidding... poor baby!!! Prayers coming your way that ur get answers today and quick healing! God can and will do it!

    ReplyDelete