"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, November 15, 2012

2yr Check Up!

Rowan had her liver transplant at Texas Children's Hospital on November 29, 2010.
We are so close to her 2year anniversary!
Tuesday we made the trip to Houston for her yearly check up.
The ride down was actually awesome.
Hotel was less than exciting. We were all in one room, so that always makes it mediocre.
Wednesday morning started off with Rowan getting her labs. I prepare her a day or so before and we talk about getting a shot, but Rowan calls it a "shock". Ha!








She was stellar. Didn't cry at allll.
And obviously I've lightened up on the bubble living because there she was on the hospital floor! 😳 But I made her wash her hands immediately afterward!
Labs came back and were practically perfect!!! We were so excited...
What a fabulous Thanksgiving blessing!
Also, our church is having a blood drive this year in honor of Rowan. It's call Give Red for Rowan!
We are super pumped! Also I'm going to be there registering people as organ donors!
(Anyone in our area please come!!! 10a-2p... Contact me if you need more info!) It is THIS Sunday, November 18th!





No comments:

Post a Comment