"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 102- Perfect.

On Tuesday Chance graduated from versant classes at the hospital- yay!

Rowan and I both attended the ceremony. It was so fun to have her there.
Chance only missed two classes during her entire transplant saga. He no doubt talked about her every time he was there at class. So we were so thrilled for everyone to finally meet her.














Rowan and I didn't actually get to stay in the auditorium for the ceremony--- someone wanted to talk and play. So we waited outside and then ate some cake afterwards.

We are so proud of Daddy! He has really worked hard and has had to be away from his girls a lot. We love him!

Next we went on a quest for the elusive Dr Pepper 10. We found them at the HEB in Austin.
And we ran into our good friend Robert and his baby Bella- she is adorable.


















Successful mission complete!

Wednesday we planted trees in our yard. Ro and I helped for 3, but Chance and Seth had to finish the last one on their own.






Doing a great job supervising.


I was a little worried about the sun scorching her porcelain white skin, so insert hat pictures...












Yeah, she may look happy. But the hat was not a success. She hated it. So it was soon on the ground.







Check out this sweet ride:)
Maybe JuJu (I think that is the name) can save it for me to drive.






Only about 15ish years...






Already looking like a pro!

This weekend we are going to be participating in a 5K with GiGi-
This week we have been training :)








A new trick that we have learned is spitting out our medicine... Only the really important one! :0

Sssssooooooo- mom and dad tried to be smarter. Aaaannnndddd- drinking the Prograf from a nipple is awesome! No mess.
Let's see how long this lasts...

We went to lunch yesterday. Rowan sat in the highchair with a brand new cover we bought to continue our ever constant germ killing.
Chance described the experience as "perfect" and I couldn't agree more. I just feel like... and they lived happily ever after. The End.


1 comment:

  1. Megan!
    I had no idea you had a blog, I'm so glad to know! thank you for your sweet comment - that is awesome, I didn't know that about your family! how cool! I will have to hit you up for some adoption advice one day :) it's SUCH a joy to see that Rowan is doing so well. she is beautiful happy little girl and I am so so glad to see that. we've been thinking about yall & trying to keep up through others, and just so glad to have found you on here! thanks for saying hi!

    ReplyDelete