"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!

My iPhone is now upgraded to the iOS 5, but the blogpress app I use to make posts on it is having some compatibility issues... Ugh! I've tried to make several posts, but none have worked. So, it's just going to be a picture bomb, because I can't go back and rewrite everything...

If you Click HERE you can read the update I made on the guest blog.


Check Up at the pediatricians:










Wiggly worm made it hard to take pictures...




Early morning breakfast!







Making more messes!


Birthday/Halloween Party!















We used an entire bottle of germ x afterwards in the car and took a bath when we got home:) mom's not paranoid or anything...








Happy Halloween from the cutest kitty I've ever seen!!!



























No trick-or-treaters came by while Ro was in costume... Turned into a picnic in the front yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment