"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 30 Post-Transplant

Christmas again!!!

Judy arrived on Monday afternoon and she brought more gifts. Rowan had so much fun opening them:) Chance and I also went out to eat at Cheesecake Factory and it was delicious!








Everyone is working hard to get us out of the hospital. However, this is a biiiiiig job. Rowan needs:
1. Pump for iv antibiotics
2. Pump for tube feedings
3. Nebulizer for her antibiotic treatments
4. Blood pressure machine
5. Allll of her medications

She can't leave on methadone... And she needs to be off of oxygen for a full 24hours. So far Ro has a few days left to wean off methadone and she is still requiring 1/16th of a liter of oxygen at night.
So we wait. We organize everything we can, and let Rowan heal and get better in her own time. I joke that I am getting to know way too many people here!







Tummy time!













So proud of our little princess- we are almost there! Praying for continued strength and healing.

4 comments:

  1. So happy to see her looking so well! Maybe a January lunch date is in our future afterall? Happy New Year Sebeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up baby girl,your doing great. lots of prayers and well wishes from Dave,Jen and Hailey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you don't know me, but I work with Judy and have been keeping up with Rowan through her and reading your blog. Please know that I am keeping Rowan and your entire family in my prayers daily. She is so beautiful and her strength is amazing. I know that God will see sweet Rowan and both of you through each and everyday. God Bless!!!! Charlotte Davis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you guys a Happy New Year. You guys are so strong. We are all sending lots of prayers. Love to you all. Lori Caperton

    ReplyDelete