"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 106- LIVEr Walk Thanks

I do not like fundraising. I could not be a salesman. When Rowan grows up, we will probably have 23gallons of cookie dough in the freezer, 1000 candles, and 4500 "world's finest" candy bars.... Only because I will just buy them, so I DO NOT have to go sell them- it just makes me feel uncomfortable.

That being said-
I am speechless.

I posted on Facebook a link to Rowan's page for the American Liver Foundation: LIVEr Walk.

The 5k event is in Houston on April 2, 2011.

Originally, I had just wanted anyone interested to come out and join us.

But the support from donations has blown me away.

Chance and I are so honored and humbled to present the American Liver Foundation with the donations you have given on behalf of Rowan.

She still continues to be our inspiration and miracle, never ceasing to amaze us.

Please know that each of you inspire us as well. As I have said before, the support of our family and friends, as well as our faith, is what got us through the tough times. I am continually in awe of how giving and supportive so many people have been.

"From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked."
Luke 12:48

Chance and I know that we are the ones who have been blessed and given much.


Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment