"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 122- Austin Labs

Early, early, early!
We left the house at 0630 for our labs in Austin.

Rowan didn't sleep on the way down, but she didn't cry either. Instead, I think she was just looking out the window at the traffic!




We didn't change out of pj's because it was just too early!




Morning!




Proof they remember- she's already having an attack and it's just the tourniquet. :(


2sticks...

And then it was all smiles.

Until I forced her to take her medicine...



I know it's blurry, but you can see her pouting.

She passed out in the car on the way home.

We went to the park that afternoon.







Rowan actually ate a good bit of food for dinner.




And then...


"mom- leave me alone and quit taking pictures of me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment