"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 94- Cheese!

Today it was SO nice outside! We tried to stay away from the house as much as possible.

First we went out to lunch. Cheese!!!



Can you tell we are related?!




Maybe they are related too...





Our super fab kid is awesome!





Ran some errands and then went out to visit Norma Jean- AKA: Roy.... Turns out the calf was a girl. So we changed her name:)

Then we went to visit grandpa, and then papa.




In his boat.


We couldn't be happier. What an amazing life.
We didn't hear from the drs office about our lab results. I could have called and hounded someone, but I just didn't feel like the hassle.... I can practically push all of the number prompts to get to the answering machine I eventually will have to leave a message on, before the computer operator even says them. I figured, if they were bad- someone would let us know... and don't worry, they would.

Thank you Lord for our angel donor! Continue to wrap your arms of love and comfort around her family. Give them peace. We have two little girls living through our one baby Rowan.


1 comment:

  1. Megan! You have to be the cutest family!! I have officially moved to Waco! We should meet up for dinner sometime next week!

    ReplyDelete