"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 150- Best News Ever

Some great news:
Monday Rowan went to Austin for more labs. It was a one stick visit- yay!
(it's always like that when Chance is able to go)

We already have received the results and everything looked spot-on!

What about that abnormal creatinine level that indicates she is having some kidney issues?? Well, I may need hearing aids- because instead of it being 1.8 after our Houston labs, it was Actually 0.8. That whole 1 makes a big difference in this case! Glad it was just my hearing. That number bothered me.
On the most recent set of labs, it's back down to 0.5-

Our Austin Gastroenterologist added an antibiotic in case Rowan has a parasite or something else nonspecific. (We have had some funny looking poops)... BUT drumroll please: she actually likes the taste of this one! Medicine time is continuing to be a snap. AMEN!

Now for some even better news:
He is risen!

We had a very special Easter and were so happy to share it with all of our family!

Saturday: Egg hunting in Granite Shoals





Candy:)






The car ride was rather long this day, but in less than 10 minutes we taught Rowan a new trick- high five! Add that to waving and clapping:)

Ps- I love Rowan's waves. She is NOT shy and often waves to strangers when we are out. It is so neat to see the faces of others light up when this little nugget reaches out and flashes that smile of hers. What a bundle of joy we have!

Sunday morning: The Easter Bunny Came





Oops- ripped up my book before I got to my basket.







Headed to church...







Tongue is workin hard to get this one opened.












So excited.







Not up for smiling, but I needed a picture of her dress.













More and more eggs!







Passed out on the way home!



Tomorrow is baby lunch. No doubt she'll have a great time, and I will have more pictures to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment