"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 160- Mother's Day and More

Proof that nearly anyone can use an iPhone:
Rowan made the last blog post:)
Seriously- all by herself.

Next thing you know, she will be getting an iPhone for her 2nd birthday- Ha!

Another early advancement:



Rowan is learning to drive:)







We have found a new food that she looooooves- mushrooms!









And- spinach artichoke dip!



Chance and I really only got a few bites of this...



Mother's Day Lovin on my Baby




More crawling...












Annnnd- The top two teeth have finally come in! Happy Mother's Day to all of us! Thank goodness because Ro's bloody gums were making me feel so bad for her.
It's hard to get pictures, but that will be my next mission.




Love the empty medicine bottle as a bath toy:)

The very best mother's day present was holding my sweet, precious Rowan. We were thinking of you angel donor and your family too because they probably had a hard time this weekend without you. God- wrap your arms around them and let them feel your comfort. Thank you again for the gift of life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Rebecca Bray and I can't remember exactly how I first came across Rowan's Blog, but I've been following it for months! It gives me such hope. My daughter Charlotte was born on November 19, 2010 with Biliary Atresia. She had the Kasai done at 8 weeks and we knew right away that it was completely unsuccessful. We will find out By Tuesday if I've been approved as a match. If so, then her transplant will be on May 26th. Needless to say, we are getting nervous. If you are open to it, I would love to pick your brain about some basic stuff, like whether I should bring lots of jammies for her (she's always cold) or if there will be too many tubes for any clothes. And about those tubes... how big is the bile bag? Will putting her in her carseat or stroller be difficult with the bag? Anyway, my email address is quirozrq@yahoo.com, I have lots of other questions!! Hope to hear from you!
    Rebecca and Charlotte Bray

    ReplyDelete