"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 21 Post-Transplant

One person came in wearing a gown, then two more, then...
I asked, "okay- why is everyone coming in with gowns on?"
Apparently one of Rowan's nasal washes came back MRSA positive. This was news to me because I insist on knowing everything:)
The tracheal aspirate didn't have any MRSA, so everyone is really confused- but Rowan loves playing with their plastic blue gowns (when they actually put them on)...
Maybe tomorrow they will change their minds.

Not very hungry today- guess she's watching her figure.

No problems today with withdrawals. She's acting more and more like I would assume a regular baby should.

Still no crying and still so happy.
Her old boyfriend stopped by today. He's 28, but she's in love. Even when she was at her worst, this resident would always make her smile. It is so sweet of him to come by now that he is on neurology service.




Doing my physical therapy today!
Muscles get weak after a long time in bed!





2 comments:

  1. She looks so awesome. Better and better every day. I read your updates and think of her everyday.

    Love,

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I don't know you and Chase real well, only talking at work, I have read your story, stuggles and joys with Rowan. Its SO inspiring and genuinely touches my heart. You two are great parents and I pray the Rowan continues to progress. Have a very merry Christmas!
    Michael Dodge

    ReplyDelete