"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 49- A Tooth!

Rowan's night was much better and she didn't want to get her day going until after 9:30am!

My aunt came over to babysit while I ran a few errands. From the report, she was an angel:)

AND we found a tooth! It's just about to pop through those gums. Good thing too- because she is really liking whatever food we are eating so much better than baby food.

Here's my happy baby after her bath.



Doesn't she look fabulous?!


4 comments:

  1. Megan she looks so cute! Good for her and getting those teeth in. Watch out momma she'll be after all of your food next! It's fun to share :) I'm so happy for you all Meg, glad Miss Ro is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! She is so precious. I am so glad she is doing so well. We continue to think about all of you. And your news now is always so good. I can't wait to read each post. Thank God for answered prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww....she looks so full of JOY!!!! Thanks for keeping us updated- praying for yall!!!

    ReplyDelete