"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 64- Wrong Again!

Sorry Facebook friends.... It's a repeat of today's pictures. I was just too excited to wait.

The big news is that once again, I was wrong!

Our Houston team is very pleased that Rowan is taking her medicine so well. They are willing to forgo the tube and see if she can eat and gain weight on her own.

Ro's big weigh-in will be Thursday.

Until then, I will be cramming as much food as possible into that little stomach!

Today she tolerated the concentration of 27kcal/ounce.


























Happy Valentines Day PJ's




Side note:
It has come to my attention that the bulk of my picture taking is done in the high chair and in the bath..... I will try to start diversifying:)

3 comments:

  1. yay Rowan! Keep it up!
    marla

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So glad she is doing so well!!!! Way to go Rowan, No TUBE!!! Hope things keep going in this direction!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat well Rowan! I love seeing your beautiful tube free face:) Megan I see she's already developed your love of diet coke-lol.

    ReplyDelete