"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 67- Weight Check

Annnnnd....

We braved the cold and drove to Austin to get Rowan's weight checked.

Retarded, right?

Why might you ask did we drive an hour just for Ro to hop upon a scale?
Apparently, there is a scale to scale difference and our Houston team wants us to continue on the same scale.

I seriously contemplated finding a scale in the area, but I would be heartbroken if she had to get the tube replaced due to a scale!

Her previous weight was 17.11 lbs. Today she weighed 17.15lbs....
Agh!!! We squeaked out a tiny gain.

We go back for another re-check in a week.

So glad we used our Austin scale because it really might have made a difference...




Stopped at Chick-fil-a on our way home to drink some milk, but Rowan really wanted some diet coke.




Yum!




She's really rolling over more and enjoying tummy time! Tomorrow at therapy they will be so proud!



Yum!


Changing my diaper, I found a toy I might like for valentines day:D







4 comments:

  1. Yeah Ro! Tell mom to give you the real Coke and maybe we can squeak out a few more ounces next week:) So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is an absolute blessing! Yall warm my heart with every Post!!
    Rachel Melancon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, angel baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww.. she looks so happy!!! Way to go Ro! Gain that weight!!

    ReplyDelete