"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 83- The Smiles are Out

Today, Rowan went out and made the rounds.

(Side note- I do not care for the color yellow. I never have. It is a very popular color for walls in homes, but I just couldn't do it. I don't even like yellow candy- it always tastes gross. This being said, only naturally would I have a child who turned yellow! I hate liver disease....
Anyway- my point is- I have never dressed Rowan in yellow- until now. Prepare your eyes for below if there are any of you who share my yellow distaste.
I may hate yellow, but not today. She looks great!)

First we visited Great Grandma Janet. She is going through chemo right now, but she is doing great! Here's a little sunshine for her...










Next, we travelled to grandma name-still-to-be-determined's house. No photos here.

On the trip ride back home, she enjoyed a straw.






Then it was off to our girls night dinner.






She had so much fun with all the girlies. There was even some wonderful live music;) Rowan really seemed to enjoy it even if no one else did.



Weston is out of the hospital! His mom works at Brackenridge too. He was diagnosed with BA and also had a liver transplant. Little toot pulled out his tube the first day he was home! Other families we know thru the baaware Facebook page are going through a lot right now.... Some are battling rejection, both immediately and months out of transplant. Praying that Rowan doesn't have these issues and cherishing every single one of those precious smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment