"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 86- Play Date

Today was a major milestone. Rowan played with other babies for the first time since her transplant at our monthly mommy and baby lunch in Austin. (Moms from Brackenridge where Chance and I both work)

I may have been a wee bit terrified of germs, so being the psychotic mom I am, we brought our own toys, and I tried my best not to let her put anything "not ours" in her mouth.
My heart raced when I heard a few sneezes, but all of the toys, blankets, and clothes are quarantined and ready for disinfection:)


Patrick, the youngest at one month, was so quiet, we forgot to take pictures of him. And I missed Ryan, the oldest too.
Here's a group shot of the remainder:






Yes, Rowan and London are both trying to take Harper's shoes!






The girls.






With the bachelor.


While seeing everyone, chatting, and eating was fun for me, the highlight of Rowan's afternoon was playing with her new friend London!
They were instantaneous friends.


















I can't even describe how adorable they were together... Pulling each others clothes, kissing, playing with the toys I brought ;) and "talking".
Sara, London's mom, took way, WAY better pictures than I did. Click Here to see those pictures posted on her blog.







This was big girl yesterday playing... She is just a little peach!











Check out those rolls coming in:)

It's nothing short of wonderful how we feel- just a normal, healthy baby, fun day with a few extra precautions. Amazing!

Medications are still going so well! This is also a major miracle. It's truly a breeze- no crying, no screaming, no problem!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness she is just too precious for words!!!!! Grayson is way jealous he hasn't had a playdate with Rowan yet:) We are SO proud of her- looks like she caught right up on her milestones and you'd never know what she's been through! She is adorable. Let's have a phone date soon!! I miss you so much sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete