"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 114- kidnapping, sickness, and kiddos

Our baby Rowan was kidnapped on Thursday. When we picked her up out of the crib on Friday morning she had been replaced with a little child.

The baby toys aren't even fun anymore. We need action: pop-up books!



















Ashley- your back yard is fabulous! It was great to see your family.


Sickness-
Saturday I got sick. Sunday, Chance came down with it. Rowan was sent to JuJu's and the cleaning began...

I was paranoid that our little immune suppressed baby(scratch that) little angel baby child would get sick too.

So, although we were practically still puking, we put on masks and cleaned our house like it has never been cleaned before!

Today is Tuesday- and so far, Ro has escaped! Miracle!

We went to our mommy/baby lunch- Rowan had a great time with all of the precious children!






Still a little aggressive...
We are working on that:)













These were hard photos to obtain...






Everyone was very wiggly.

Back to the sickness.
I am becoming a psychopath:
Today I have probably checked Rowan's temperature 6 times.
She's fine- it's been 97.9- practically every time. I keep imagining that she feels warm to me.
I'm going to relax, I'm going to relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment