"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 120- unwelcome visitor

An unwelcome visitor- The fussy monster has come to visit us this past week.

I was certain Rowan's crabby disposition was due to teething- but how long is it going to last?!

Her top gums have been puffy for about 3-4 weeks now. I think we should buy stock in orajel. But still- No Teeth!

It's starting to frustrate this little family because our normally VERY happy child is well, just not as happy.

No fever.
No pulling at ears.

Oh yeah I forgot-
Not sleeping as well at night anymore...

But, on the upside we found that brushing Rowan's teeth is something she really likes.
Hooray for fabulous oral hygiene :)





No comments:

Post a Comment