"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 27, 2012

Pinterest Paint

Well, I'm wrapping it up folks... If you're reading this post, check out the other 4, yes FOUR, posts that I made tonight...

And hallelujah this one is from my phone... All is right in my technology world again:)

I saw this idea on pinterest to make paint with flour, food coloring, and water... Rowan wouldn't let me really get into it because she was demanding attention, so I decided to wing it.




I knew she wouldn't try to eat the "paint" but we've had issues with "washable" in the past and I didn't want to have a stained skinned child again.

So my paint didn't really come out that well on the paper. Maybe reading the directions would have been helpful, but Rowan had a great time.











Migrating to skin painting... As I had envisioned...









We are gearing up to have another wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment