"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, May 4, 2012

Playing is hard work.

What do you do when your slide gets moved outside?!
Play. Hard.
And drink lots of water...












Then- pass out at the bottom of the slide:)


We took Ro to the Turtle festival... Her favorite activity-
The Bounce House






Next stop: the mayborn museum in Waco... A huge success.





















Too. Much. Fun.

She specifically asked for a sticker after my drs appointment. Luckily they had some:



At least it didn't get in the way of snack time!

Rowan makes us laugh every day. I hope a picture or two made you smile too... She's such a joy and blessing.

If you aren't an organ donor, I encourage you to sign up and save a life like hers!!!

Click Here!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment